Popular posts from this blog
My New Coupon Binder... err Book!
Remember my last post where I told you that my husband and I made a "binder" ourselves? I guess you can call it a binder or a book, but I call it AMAZING! We took zip ties and placed them through my coupon pages and locked them together. With mine I needed 2 ties instead of one because my book is so big! As I said in my last post I cannot find a durable binder ANYWHERE!! I am so tired of shelling out money for binders that break, tear, etc. With this the pages will give out way before the zip ties! Not to mention the ties only cost $5.99!! If you have been buying binders like I have then you know what I am talking about.. I would love a HUGE 6" Heavy Duty Zipper Binder, but alas there isn't one!! In the mean time here's a picture of my NEW Coupon Book/Binder!! **Just as a note I have searched Google.com and bing.com for my binder/book made with zip ties and I couldn't find ANYTHING about it; with this knowledge I know t...
Tax Day Deals & FREEBIES!!
Boston Market : Individual dinner plates BOGO Free 04/15/2010 through 04/18/2010 Cinnabon - 2 Free Cupcake Bites on 04/15/2010 between 6pm and 8pm HydroMassage - Free massages 04/15/2010 through 04/18/2010 MaggieMoo's - Free sample of MaggieMia's Ice Cream Pizza on 04/15/2010 between 3pm and 7pm McCormick & Schmick's - $10.40 dinner specials & drink specials at the bar P.F. Chang's - 15% off food purchases all day Starbucks - Bring in a reusable travel mug & get free brewed coffee Taco Del Mar - Free taco per customer McDonald's - Select restaurants to offer BOGO Free Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Subway - Free cookie for all customers Chick-fil-a - Return before April 30th to receive the same order for free T.G.I. Friday's - Diners receive a $5 gift card w/purchase of $15-$25 or a $10 card w/purchases of $25 or more Some offers may only be valid at select stores/restaurants; be sure to call your l...
Comments
Post a Comment