Get your FREE 16x20 Photo Calendar Poster from Shutterfly by typing the code FREECALENDAR into your "Special Offers" page. The code must be used by 1/11/2010.
Have you ever wondered if certain companies are on facebook?? I have started compiling a list in hopes of getting all companies that participate on facebook listed. Click Here for the spreadsheet and if you would like to assist me on this send me an email and I will change your permissions.
Remember my last post where I told you that my husband and I made a "binder" ourselves? I guess you can call it a binder or a book, but I call it AMAZING! We took zip ties and placed them through my coupon pages and locked them together. With mine I needed 2 ties instead of one because my book is so big! As I said in my last post I cannot find a durable binder ANYWHERE!! I am so tired of shelling out money for binders that break, tear, etc. With this the pages will give out way before the zip ties! Not to mention the ties only cost $5.99!! If you have been buying binders like I have then you know what I am talking about.. I would love a HUGE 6" Heavy Duty Zipper Binder, but alas there isn't one!! In the mean time here's a picture of my NEW Coupon Book/Binder!! **Just as a note I have searched Google.com and bing.com for my binder/book made with zip ties and I couldn't find ANYTHING about it; with this knowledge I know t...
Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Green Beans (from Rue) 6 TBL olive oil 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper 1 lb. trimmed green beans 8 small red potatoes quartered 4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin) Prep: Preheat oven to 450* F. Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tbl. of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet. In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper, add the green beans and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the lemon slices. Add the potatoes to the same olive-oil mixture and toss to coat. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish or skillet on top of the green beans. Place the chicken...
Comments
Post a Comment